Friday, March 19, 2010

Life In Singapore and Supplements

Its been awhile since I wrote here. Time has been packed with the hustle and bustle of Singapore life.

I often think to myself, why work so hard? Is it worth it? I have landed myself a lecturing position in an institution. Work is bountiful as in every other job, however the rewards are the satisfaction that I obtain from my work. So I guess in many ways it is worth it.

I have always had a weak constitution. If not for my fiance Prem, I would probably be still be a sick cat. I realise that I have a really difficult system. I can't consume 'cooling' food because I tend to catch cold often and neither can I consume 'heaty' foods. Gosh.

So in the end, lately I have limited myself to fruits, vegetables and wheat bread. Pathetic, is it not?

Thank God for supplements and thank Prem for supplying them. I really have learnt that supplements are really important for me, and I think for many people out there too. They have helped me maintain my strength and energy which I constantly need in class.

Honestly, I forgot to take them today, and now I realise why I am feeling exhausted and as a result feeling emotionally low. I sort of was grumpy earlier today and consequently didn't have a relaxing time with Prem. I am sorry for my actions.

I will post pictures of the supplements that I take soon to serve as a reminder to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment